Wednesday 19 May 2010

Little theatre


Today was day of the Little Theatre Cinema showing. We had all decided to meet up for a meal as a 'goodbye to the first year'.
When arriving in the theatre, sweets in hand, we all sat down to an introduction by Mike, this is the point where I started to feel apprehensive about all these people seeing my work. Would they see the mistakes i made? would they think its rubbish? does my voice sound terrible on the voice over?

The lights dimmed and on came our stop motion, it looked great in the big screen. I was really proud of all our work being shown. We also got a look at the second years work , it was interesting to see what we would be doing next year and really got me excited for it !

After seeing my documentary in the cinema, although I felt so embarrassed and nervous, I did feel so proud and it seemed all that hard work was worth it!

END OF THE FIRST YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment